Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pop

I sit around thinking every second of my life. In wonder I remain, wishing for a chance to see you again in the sweet light of Sunnybrae Heaven. The pain keeps me awake in a comatose state, yet dead when it comes to exceeding my talent and ambitions in school, work, and life after it all.....all I can say is that the deep intangible hollowness of your heart has manifested itself into this force within me not to be reckoned with....
I will love and hate you nonetheless, as I swim through my lifelong river of tears to that place where the beautiful 41-year-old I once knew smothers the sweet spirit of a little girl in kisses...
It's that place where my past with you will no longer have a hold on me, and where the tears no longer fight to win over my pursuit of success and happiness within.
That place that aides in allowing the bruises to fade, yet allowing the memories to exist vibrant amongst the rest...for all eternity.
I love you my Papa, though I'll never forgive, nor forget.....

No comments: