Sunday, April 18, 2010

My 25

1. I come from a place called Sunnybrae Heaven, where Nadia and I never grow up.
2. I idolize Bruce "The Motherf**king Boss" Springsteen.
3. My favorite person this side of the Holy Land goes by the moniker D Money!
4. Just one note could make me float, could make me float away. One note from the song Sir Psycho Sexy wrote could f**k me where I lay.
5. I kind of fell into this English major, and quite possibly may not have any desire to pursue it.
6. Michelle Markowitz compels my fierceness to glow profusely!
7. I am missing someone far away who happens to be related to a couple of dragons.
8. My mother is the world's most beautiful Beauty School Dropout.
9. I miss my papa, sunlit days in and calender nights out.
10. I realize that everything just is, and there's no cause in wasting valuable energy on fighting a battle that I won't ever win.
11. I will challenge anyone to trivia on lovely Anthony Kiedis, and win hands down!
12. Never have I made any friends like the ones I had when I was twelve.
13. Stand By Me is one of my favorite tearjerkers. R.I.P River <3
14. I am no longer the Neda I used to be, and I owe it all to my Israeli experience with Assaf and the f**king geniuses.
15. I will make my mark in four months and prove all who doubt me, utterly wrong.
16. Never, in the past 8 years, have I been genuinely happy.
17.The best feeling ever is taking 2 1/2 uninterrupted hours to write a poem, and being able to say "damn I'm good" about it.
18. I imagine a world like he wanted us to, where possessions do not matter and only sky exists above us.
19. My favorite place in the world relies heavily on how it makes me feel content in my Middle-Eastern skin...
20. I belong in Brooklyn.
21. I have finally blown out that crazy shine that I knew would never let me die.
22. I have more than just an obsession with John Frusciante.
23. I have a good life.
24. I have belief in tomorrow.
25. I do and will continue to embrace uncertainty, wholeheartedly.

No comments: