Friday, April 16, 2010

I Believe In You

There's no easy way to go about things like this.

I've tried desperately to calm my tears and fears of the future in regards to what will come of it all, but I am simply stuck.

Many words, synonymous with anger and sadness, have rolled off of my tongue only to echo off my bedroom walls to a silent audience.

Things happen and those in higher places known as authoritative figures twist the truth around with the cold, hard facts yet to be revealed.
My mind remains in a state of dismay and my body has layed in bed, comatose yet with worry. Worry for you, for them, for everyone.

What else can one say when things happen beyond another's immediate control? Nothing. I wish they would say nothing.

You will always be you, away from the portrait that has been painted, and dear to my heart.

I love you, and wish your fragile, brilliant mind some peace in dreams tonight, and forever.

Goodnight Love, sleep tight in sheer comfort knowing that the man above would never put us through anything we cannot handle or prosper through, and from.

Never.

<3

No comments: