Sunday, November 10, 2013

"For all the times you said I got your back..."

I can never forget how empowered this song made me feel; How I'd play it over and over again while sitting alone in my room; A 16 year old who was going to prove everyone wrong someday. Though I haven't fully reached the point of success I had envisioned for myself, I've undeniably come pretty damn close.
How heartbreaking the days of adolescent worries were. How resilient my worn skin has become.

Kina was such an inspiration to me. She gave me the confidence to push through all the difficulties in my life back then. And I'm still pushing through because of her. I pray she realizes what a lasting impression she had on many of us.

http://www.youtube.com/v/iZocOj4FJ0k?autohide=1&version=3&showinfo=1&attribution_tag=nGpzjQVL06py6IJQttxaqg&autohide=1&autoplay=1&feature=share

No comments: